Upset at bathtimes.....

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby has always loved her baths from birth...

The last four nights, she has started crying the second we lift her to put her in and as soon as she reaches the water she becomes frantic, screaming and sobbing :shock: :shock:

This is really upsetting, she is reaching for us trying to get out...

As I run the bath, I undress her in the bathroom, and she gets excited, standing on tippy toes peering into the bath and trying to lift her little leg to climb in, but the second we lift her she goes off on one

Has anyone else had this?? Is it just a phase?? I am so confused and upset, its just so not like her

Bath times were always so fun, and now I am dreading them :cry:

Has she got nappy rash? DD used to get upset if she's got a sore foo or bum as I think the water burns it.

Well it could be you lifting her in that's getting her upset..

From your post you say she tries getting in herself, but the moment you lift her she goes mad... Why not let her get in herself.. or get a stool to help her (with your supervision of course)...

Tia had issues with me lifting her when she wanted to do things herself... depends how stubborn they are.. :think: (Tia's pretty stubborn... :rotfl: ) She still does it now... and we have a hissy fit for half and hour with ... "But I wanted to do it myself.. " repeated over and over again... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back