Uppababy vista pram - colour advice

Ttc1234

Reaction score
We are considering this pram. Does anyone have it/know anyone who has it. Any advice.
Also it comes in royal blue and I really like that colour but we don't know the sex of our baby - do you think royal blue is unisex or more for a boy?
Thanks

I love this buggy, I think the blue can be for a boy or girl. It's what you like that counts, people always get their guesses wrong whether babies in buggies are girls or boys anyway ha ha x

I got this pram and I find it fab. I got it in black (had a boy) and I will be using it again for next one which is a girl as its only a year old and I'm not buying a new. I only need to buy the adapters to tandem the pram up so both babies can be pushed around in it.

I would highly recommend the pram and the only downside I found was the frame is quite wide and takes up most of the width of the hallway but I've not found this an issue as I have only ever brought it into the house 3 times. When I've returned from being out with baby I've just collapsed it and put it in the car out of the way.

Hope that helps.

F.

I would use that colour for both boys and girls. I think people only really assume from the pushchair colour with the really girlie pink ones.

Thanks everyone - I think we'll go for this pram but Gota now decide black vs blue lol x

I got the uppababy for my first baby and didnt know the sex, I was torn between the blue and the silver, eventually went for the silver (mica) and it looks lovely, we ended up having a boy, but I think the navy would look lovely for either boy or girl. Good choice of pram �� xx

I have just ordered the navy blue one, i have a 13 month son and don't know the sex of this baby. Xx

I have this pram in beige (Lindsay) and think it's fab. I do think if you have a blue pram everyone will assume you have a boy - but you can always just correct them! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back