uploading pics

Rowesb

Reaction score
is there any other way to do it then loading to photobox or similar? I was trying to upload some last night as a jpg file and it wasn't having any of it??? :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Do you mean for uploading to here?

If so save to your computer and download as an attachment, go to post reply instead of quick reply and press the little i symbol then browse your computer for the pictures and upload :)

I use photobucket for anything big :D

mamafy can i ask u, were anh how you and everyone else get them things on ur boxes (yours count the age of your children ) i found a site were to get it and it gave me the big code to copy and paste, but i dunno were to do it?

can u help plz?
:)

Course I can hun :) They are called tickers and there are load of ticker sites :D

those are from www.lilypie.com

www.tickerfactory.com is very good as well :D

You click on the links, made the ticker then copy and paste the bb image code into your signature in the user cp at the top. If you need any help with it just shout as any of the team can add them in for you if we know the code :)

No problems, if you get stuck reply back here and we'll help you out :)

Do you mean for uploading to here?

If so save to your computer and download as an attachment, go to post reply instead of quick reply and press the little i symbol then browse your computer for the pictures and upload :)

I use photobucket for anything big :D

Where is the little i symbol? I can't see one :wall2:
before when I have uploaded pics I have used the manage attachments bit...

Here it is:

attach.gif

Go to either post reply or go the 'go advanced' in quick reply

When the manage attachments page comes up, maximise the box otherwise you'll not see the upload button :)

ok then, done that, file must just be too big, although I wouldn't have thought it would have been :(

Thanks Mamafy :flower:

No probs hun, if its too big just save it to photobucket. I like them the best :D

you can compress them first so they are the right size. I do that because I dont like using photobucket TBH.

If you open a picture with MS Picture Manager, press the 'edit' button and then compress it to 'document' size (follow the instructions on the right) it will up load with the paper clip icon. You'll need to 'save as' so you dont lose the original picture and it's quality. :)

Last edited:
ok... MS picture manager... is it something I should have or need to get? I have poweroint, excel ect but not sure about that one?

No you'll have it if you have Office. Right mouse click on the picture you want to open and select 'open with' then look for 'Picture Manager'.......then tell me if you get that far.....

It should say 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager'

:yay: Can you tell I worked on a Help Desk in a previous life :D

^^ u aregood, I could understand it :) most helpdesks I have ever used still manage to confuddle me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back