updating!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
hiya ladies!!

i havnt been around for a while, although it probably feels longer to me than it actually is!!

a lot of shiz has happened, mental health blah blah blah.

but i miss PF! because i can talk and get excited about having a baby with you lovely girls!!! its always better when you have people to talk to!

so, im 18 weeks now! today, i felt definate movements, was so so strange, but amazing!
also have my first real craving, black olives. i cant go out and get any, so i ordered a pizza just so i could have the olives on it! still want more though!

getting a definate bump, which was noticed by a staff member today, so maybe easing out of the 'fat or pregnant' stage. lol.

ive moved again (for those who remember me, i was in london, then eastbourne) im back in hertfordshire. this has all been within the last 18 weeks. phew!

got to book my 20 week scan for a couple of weeks, and i cant wait! luckily, the antenatal clinic is just a short walk accross the car park from the ward im on, so quite easy to get to, even in this snow! :)

so me and 'baby bumble' are doing well right now.
hope you all (and bumps!) are doing well :)
xxxx

Hi welcome back, been wondering where you,ve been. Glad your well xx

Hi Bumble, nice to see you back, sorry to hear you've been having a hard time but sounds like it's started settling down a bit again? 18 weeks already, it's flying in isn't it... 20 week scan is the best. Will you be finding out which team blue/pink? X

hiya masonowen and weefoggy :wave:

things are still a bit up and down, but im in hospital and getting lots of help :)
and im only here until they can find me somewhere to live, as im technically homeless!:dohh: keeping my spirits up though, thinking of LO.

i will definatley be finding out team blue or pink! i had a scan on monday, as i have moved and they wanted to confirm EDD, that was awesome, but still too early for them to say the gender.

i cant waaaaait!!!:good:

Hi Bumble :wave: glad you are back and feeling settled.

I found out my LO's gender at an emergency scan at 15+1 so im sure if you want to know on Monday they could prob tell you.

Good luck for finding a new place, I hope they find something really nice and homely for you xx

welcome back :) glad to hear your well and hope they find you and your little bundle a lovely place to live soon xxx

Glad to hear ur doing ok Bumble! Hopefully you wont have to wait too long to get settled properly!

Hi Bumble, good to see you back hun. Hope you're doing well in Herts? Bet you can't wait for your scan. Are you going to find out boy or girl?

Hey Bumble, good to hear you're doing well, exciting news about the scan!

thanks everyone :)

i cant wait to find out if boy or girl, i think i will feel a closer bond, well, thats my excuse, im actually just really really impatient!! lol!

i felt loads of movement today, id been feeling a little, but it was questionable, no doubt about it now though!! i nearly cried!
ordered maternity clothes online today as well! which is good for several reasons:
~even my big jeggings are getting tight and uncomfortable!
~i only have a few items of clothing with me anyway, rest in eastbourne still
~NEW STUFF!!!!
~it makes it feel more 'real' if you know what i mean, ill be a proper pregnant lady! lol!
~shopping is theraputic..FACT!

Glad everything is going so well bumble, amazing feeling baby move and kick isn't it? My LO woke up just as I was getting ready to sleep last night and didn't stop moving all night lol Little monkey.

Am still gutted, I threw all my maternity stuff away from my first pregnancy :wall2: Swore I'd never have another baby hehe

This one is defo our last though!! Promise lol

on my search for maternity tops, i came across cafepress, who had a t-shirt with an arrow pointing saying 'this is my last one, seriously'!!! your post just reminded me of it! lol!

that must be so annoying, throwing them all away! :(

baby settled down a bit. but what i found irritating was, i told a care assistant because i was happy, and her hands went straight to my belly to see if she could feel it! oh dear, it has begun!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back