Updates on 2ww ladies

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Aries29, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies , just wondering who's in the 2ww and how your all doing

Any positives to celebrate yet ?
    I'm around cd 24 . Approx 11dpo and Af due in 3 days

Done a test this morning , the faintest of faint lines I swear I could see but then disappeared after 6 minutes ( I had to squint and use a torch to find it lol) so I'm convinced It's still a neg and it's more my mind as it was practically invisible . Probably my brain playing tricks as I really want to see 2 lines !!

Will be trying again tomorrow with a first response as they seem to have good feedback and sensitive .

Any other ladies celebrating yet ? :)

#1 Aries29, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Aw fingers crossed!!! Test again in the morning! Will you use FRER?

3. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

Probably they seem to have good feedback , they are for sale £7 odd for a twin pack

4. CRmumof2

CRmumof2 Member

can anyone give me advice ??

I have been ttc for year and a half I had my period on 1st Feb and ended 7th I had sex 8 9 11 12 14 16 17 18 19 and 20th and I think I ovulated 13th to 18th after i had sex last night about half hour later i went to toilet and there was a little stringy pinky red discharge then sort of pinky orange just when i wipe nothing now , i feel bloated and sleepy my period is due in 9 days, my question is what do you think it could be ??

5. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

CRmumof2

Cervix is very sensitive after ovulation. Could be because your partner went in too deep. Spotting should stop.

6. gooseberrybush

Hello.

I am coming to the end of my 2ww, AF is due on Monday. I really want to test but I'm determined to wait and see if AF arrives. I have had CM daily for some time and also checked my cervix position today (which is my first time doing so) and it is high, closed and firm. I have had some nausua, frequent toilet visit and some bloating but I am really not sure. We have been TTC since December so still fairly new to it all.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

7. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Hey - my AF due Monday also although I caved and tested early!?

Cm can be a good sign if it's unusual for you, if you usually have cm then doesn't say much... Cervix position high is also good. "high and soft" is best however a lot of women's cervix don't move to pregnant position until 6 weeks so unless you check regularly and know your normal it's tough to say! Nausea and frequent toilet use is possibly a good sign too. Sounds pretty good all in all :) I've got fx for you!!

Did you bd much at ovulation?

8. gooseberrybush

Prettypee, thank you for replying.

I have just strated to track my cervix position so can't really use this as an indicator. The app I use says today is pregnancy test day but I don't have any in the house and want to wait until it's my first bathroom visit of the day, so maybe tomorrow.

Yeah we BD'd every 2 to 3 days but increased around time of ovulation.

It's so hard because it is our first time TTC so I don't really know what symptoms to look for and what the symptoms I have could me for my body. I also don't want to get my hopes up!

Are you due to test again or just wait to see if AF arrives?

9. Prettypee

Your restraint is fantastic - I had none!! I actually got a bfp this month, hoping it's a sticky bean now. Going to give it another week then call drs. I'm more nervous this time round!

Some people have no symptoms, others symptom search, a few genuinely have symptoms but it's so hard to identify to begin with. Fx you won't have a long wait :) let us know result tomorrow if you test! X

10. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

AF due today.....No sign of it yet. Some pregnancy / AF due symptoms but nothing to write home about. I'm expecting AF to be Kate anyway as I think I OV'd late this cycle.
    Fingers crossed to everyone in their 2 WW x

11. gooseberrybush

Prettypee, aw congratulations on your bfp! You seem so calm though. I would be jumping over the moon!
    I really hope I get a bfp this time round! I'll let you know as soon as I do x

12. Prettypee

Gooseberry - I'm thrilled but I have a 10 month old already and this was a bit sooner than planned! The nerves are keeping me grounded right now! Im going to have my hands Full :D

13. Gabriella333

Gabriella333 Member

Hello Prettypee,
    Did you have any symptoms during your 2ww? Did u spot implantation?

14. Prettypee

My symptoms were:

4dpo tiredness (fell asleep on sofa)
    5dpo tiredness (same) ewcm, possible tummy bug
    6dpo cramping (TMI also sudden diarrhea...) ewcm
    7dpo cramping really low
    8dpo superdrug faint positive, yellow snot like cm.... Just one point in the day.
    9dpo, lower back starts aching
    10dpo period pains
    11dpo period pains (positive frer)
    12dpo sore throat.

Tiredness was pretty much constant and Today I've felt a little sicky. It's pretty similar to my last pregnancy, I'm hoping not to be as sick this time!

15. Prettypee

I've never had implantation bleeds but always felt it with strong cramping. So knew when I felt that, I just felt pregnant!

I know women that spot during implantation - one person had a light bleed for three days- baby healthy!

16. Gabriella333

Gabriella333 Member

Omg I had lower back pain 9 dpo as well :)) also I feel so tired passed few days, ugh don't know what to think

17. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

I don't know how I've managed it but I've got to CD26 and hardly thought about it. I think moving home and jobs has taken my mind off it. I haven't noticed a single symptom. I expect my period will be arriving this week!

18. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for AF. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I just wish the witch would hurry up so we can start our next cycle x

19. Laurababs

Laurababs Well-Known Member

10DPO...AF due Friday...pretty sure im not pregnant as I had a negative test yesterday :(