Update

pjv382003

Reaction score
Hi...Thought I would update my story as I have posted a couple of comments on the boards over last 2 weeks. Well after 2 weeks of worry I had a scan toady and there the little bugger was.! One baked bean with a little fluttering heartbeat. We are just so happy dont think I have stopped smiling yet. All I would say to people if having complications is go with what you feel is right in your heart. Had i taken 2 doctors advice then I would have had injection last week to absorb pregnancy all because I wasnt ' preforming' like a normal pregnancy with low hcg results. Its a very very long road ahead for me but I am on the first step of the ladder and feeling great ( apart from sore boobs nipples diahorria and a swollen tum.lol.)

Hi.
I am sorry u have had such a bad time. But I can see that there is light at the end of the tunnel for u.

How many weeks pregnant are you?

Im glad to hear all is ok, some docs do give out the wrong info which is very scary, I know someone who was told they had wind, when she had actually started to misscarry,

Good luck for the future

Natalie x

Hi.Thanx for your wishes. I am 5 +5 weeks and due on 31st December. What a way to see in new year. :D

Hi,

I'm so relieved for you :) well done for sticking to your guns- it must have been tough. What a scary few weeks you've had- be extra nice to yourself won't you :) :)

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back