Update

alfie

Reaction score
Hi, I went to the hospital yesterday for the ecv but when the consultant scanned baby before doing it lo had turned so was sort of diagonal. He wouldn't do the ecv and said that i have a "very unstable lay" ie it can bob about too much so wanted me to stay in as my cervix was closed so they could not turn and then break the waters. They rescanned me about 2 hours later and baby had turned again to breech. I didn't want to stay in hospital all weekend on the small risk that the cord may prolapse so I decided to come home against their advice. I have to go back tomorrow morning to see my consultant who will probably say exactly the same as the one i saw yesterday and this time i won't take the risk, I'll stay in until either baby goes head down for a couple of days and i can be induced, I go into labour or have a c-section (probably on friday although maybe sooner if i can get a cancellation slot as i'm already there).

So thats it, I won't be on for a while but I will text Midna when anything happens and she can let you know when this little bundle of trouble arrives

Thank you girls for all your help advice and support over the last months - I'll be back soon

Speak soon

Alfie xxxxx

bloody hell
fingers crossed everything works out and you'll soon have your little one xxx :pray:

Hope it all goes well for you hunny.... :hug: :hug: :hug: This one is certainly going to keep you on your toes... :hug: :hug:

awww good luck hun, we spoke via PM as i had the same problem with Louie.
i was advised if my waters went to ASAP get to hosp as a cord prolapse can occur although v.rare.

if this happens hun, don't hesitete.

a massive good luck to you, can't wait to hear from you.
xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww good luck hun :D what a bundle of mischief you are having hope all goes to plan :D

Good luck Alfie. Look forward to your "baby" update soon :hug: :hug:

Good luck with everything, I am sure it'll all go well- little ones just being a monkey!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back