update

honeybear

Reaction score
Hello ladies just popping in for a little update
My 6+3 scan showed a heart beat and baby was actually measuring at 7 week (yay)
I am just over 9 weeks according to my scan (first midwife appointment was confusing as I bled twice and had started the pill when i got pregnant and neither bleeds fully match up to my scan saying so far haha )

Symptoms have been the sickness, sensitive boobs, feeling tight and bloated, cramps and stretching, really tired and emotional.

Unfortunately my grandma passed away suddenly so that put alot of strain on my body but by some miracle I thought I was going to have to do it on my own, babies dad has come round and we have actually got back together (hooray)

I keep worrying massively as it's early days. Still doesnt feel real even though I've seen little baby on a scan already.

Is anyone else worrying between 9-10 weeks ? X

I am not pregnant yet but I just wanted to offer my congratulations on little one :D my sympathies for your loss

Sorry to hear about your grandma. And yes very worried I've got another five weeks till scan and just scared there won't be anything there, trying to stay hopeful but it's hard being in limbo x

Hey hun. Sorry to hear about your gran. But massive congrats on your pregnancy! Im kind of in the same boat. Iv had a bleed abou 3 weeks ago. Dont a cb digi yesterday and got 3+... lol. So will just need to wait for a scan and see how far i am xx

Hey ladies
Thankyou for replying and well wishes.
it's such a nerve wracking time tri 1

All we can do is keep positive eh!

Think I've started with a uti as well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member