Update....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hey all....

Appointment went ok. She was running late which irritated me but hey ho.

I went in and she asked whats happening? I replied 'nothing'. Told her im on 5th Clomid cycle, and she looked at progesterone from 1st clomid cycle and said 'thats good, your ovulating' till i pointed out AF arrived F days early that month. She then sat and went 'hmmmmmm..........' which worried me, till she started talking about a Hycozy.

I told her how painfull my cycles have become, and after i decribed the flow and the pain she told me this is my last clomid cycle now as i shouldnt go through that :( . She also prescribed me 2 types of pain killers for when AF arrives. They will ease the pain and reduce the flow apparently.

So.....i have to call them on 1st day of next cycle and they will book me in for a hycozy which will be the week after, so aprox 4 weeks away. Then we will know what we are working with. If tubes are clear they will possibly start with IUI, which we are eligible for as we are not overweight, smokers or already have children. But they said once i have had the hycozy 'things will start to get interesting and move very fast'.

So 2012 is going to be a good year. I feel like i am now 1 step closer to having a baby.

They also told me to 'just relax and have fun over the Christmas period' :) xxxx

Sounds like great news that things are finally moving along Chaz. I had a hsg about 5 months ago, and got my bfp the 3rd month after it, Im not sure about the hycosy, but they say youre slightly more fertile after a hsg, so hopefully will be the same for you!

Hope you have a lovely xmas and new year!

So happy it went really well hun xx

Last edited:
Yay!!!! well done!! 2012 is going to be a cracker! xx

I feel so happy and soooo much better than i did at the beginning of the week. Starting to feel christmassy now too :) roll on 2012 xxxx

That's great chaz, glad it was positive and you're feeling better hun xxx

Brilliant news Chaz , i like the 'things will get interesting' bit! here comes 2012! I am really rooting for you two x x x

So pleased you're feeling positive chick!! It's just great to have an action plan isn't it. Xxx

Great news, really pleased for you. I hopefully will have my hsg around the same time as you (approx 4 weeks).

xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back