*Update* Waiting on the witch!

LynneK

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just sitting here feeling a bit emotional and sad, I'm waiting on the witch arriving and feeling diff things.
I've had a headache for a few days, my boobs are agony like the worst I've ever felt, sore backs consistently. It's just odd. I felt so lucky this month u kno? Fertility friend changed my ovulation date to two days later which means I'm not 14 today, just 12 and I'm disappointed coz we bd'd perfectly going by old ov date.

It's so frustrating xx

Last edited:
Hi Lynne!

I would get too hung up on FF - its not an exact science so fx you've done enough. I'm also waiting for the witch and she's due today but no sign, no sign of BFP yet either. Aren't bodies wonderful things?!

So rubbish eh? Have u had any symptoms? I'm not sure when my AF will be due, looks like thurs according to ff, I'm hoping that it doesn't but I never get AF symptoms then it just sneaks up on me!

Me three! It's agonising, I'm positive she is coming cos of cramping and spotting but if she doesn't come today or tomorrow I won't ov when I'm holiday! :-( it'll be the day I'm
Back and I know we won't bd cos of travelling and stuff, boo :-( hope your ok Lynne, it's a horrible wait x x

Minor update, I put my temp in this morn and ff changed me back to the original O date, which means I'm cd15, longest luteal phase I've had. I suspect it'll start either this afternoon or tonight x

Still nothing yet ladies, I suspect it'll b tmz! X

Good luck to you all.
I'm due the witch in the next day or so and feeling really crampy.
Can't help but feel negative this month for some reason
xx

Still nothing, I'm wondering if my cycles have decided to extend themselves, normal luteal phase is btwn 13-15 days but today is day 16.
My temp was low again today but other than that there's no sign of either AF/baby. I feel like banging my head off the wall! X

Witch got me :( I normally have 16 day luteal phase but this cycle she got me early so I only had a 14 day one. I think luteal phases can range by a day or 2, but not really anymore. x

Lynne, looking at your chart I reckon it's a possibility you may have ovd on day 11, not 9, so you could only be 14dpo today?

See fertility friend said 9 then changed to 11 then back to 9! S I'm puzzled! But that's why I'm not getting excited because I think if I'm right then I'm only 14 and AF is due tmz. If I don't come on by the weekend I would check but to be honest, if I did ov on day 11 then we BD'd days 5-9 so I'm gutted! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back