Update...still not too sure!

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi all, well i was officially due my AF yesterday and apart from some mild cramping have no other sign that she is gonna come, but will be just my donald duck that she arrives unexpectedly!

Some symptoms have changed however, I have gone from having daily morning diahrrea to nothing last few days (and I mean NOTHING) which left me feeling bagged up then went today and boy oh boy was that hard work! very constipated!

I have had lower back pain (right above the top of my bum cheeks but way deep inside) and it's so niggly. I do get back pain with AF but its normally just stiff and all over, like i've pulled my back or something, this is very localised.

Another thing is really really bad headaches. I did feel knackered last night and had some shut eye on the settee at about 8pm but put this down to a busy day at work and possibly AF coming making me feel tired. Like I say no sign is good sign!

I did do a HPT this morning at work although it wasn't my first morning urine and this did come up BFN. So it was a twin pack and will try again tomorrow morning. Still waiting on my ICs arriving so they should be here tomorrow too.

Will keep you all updated if anything changes. I hate this not knowing bit!

Liz xxxx

I did notice as well when wiping that I still have alot of gloopy CM, but when looking at the toilet paper I noticed little brown spots (I mean like the size of a pin head little!) so don't know if that's a good thing or not? I don't have a clue what spotting or anything like that looks like so really don't know and probably just reading too much into it!

Liz

Fx for you hun, hope you get your bfp.

Michelle. x

R yu testing too early Hun? I have tested and got a bfn before then BFP a week later.....x

Well i am now officially 3 days overdue. Have done 2 clear blue plus tests and they were both negative. One on Thursday afternoon and one on yesterday morning. So I'm trying not to think about it too much, but just wondering where AF is? Okay I am 31 and my body might be "getting older" and changing although I guessed the changes would be gradual rather than sudden?? lol

Anyhoo, I will leave it til next Wednesday I think and maybe test again with some IC's if AF has not reared her ugly head and if they are still negative a week late then I will go to see my doctor and see what's going on lol

Love and hugs and baby dust to you all and I WILL keep you all posted xxxx

thanks for all your support through this confusing time lol

liz xx

I hope u get ur bfp hun, i was 3 days late this cycle but the witch got me :-( word of advice....do not be tempted to open up the cbdigi's lol

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

ha ha i can't afford the digis at the moment, I actually pushed the boat out getting the clear blue plus's lol. the first one i kinda messed up though as didn't hold it in my urine for long enough (really MUST read instructions). Had to wait about 15 minutes for the test line to appear lol. the other one yesterday morning however I held it in my pee for way longer than i should have (should have been 5 seconds, no more no less according to the instructions) but figured that there was nothing wrong with holding there for 10 seconds right? or wrong? lol

i normally only ever use the cheapie ones that you dip in and get a result pretty much straight away so these fancier ones are new to me lol

Even raked in the bin again to have another look (how sad is that???)

I've not told OH that I am currently testing but have casually let slip over the last few days that I am late and really don't want to get his hopes up to be honest. It's kinda funny cos he keeps asking "are you still "okay"?" meaning is AF still not here lol bless him!

ranting on now,

thanks luvvies

liz x

Bless, its awful waiting isnt it! I gope ur news is better than mine was lovely.

I tested about 50 times lol, with the onestep cheapies, i even inverted a piccy and thought i saw a line but i was totally scrutinising, and yes i always end up getting them back out the bin lol! Crazy

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back