UPDATE on baby Kendle!

Emmsy29

Reaction score
A few people on here have asked me to keep them updated on kendles progress: ive been down hospital tonight and they let me wash her and change her nappy for the first time also fed her her first bottle (she drank 32ml) her infection has gone so they are taking her needle out her hand 2moro so all she'll have is her feeding tube down her nose. Shes very jaundise again so i think she'll be going back under the lights, its weigh in day 2moro so hopefully shes put on some weight, im finding it very hard leaving her there as i dont drive and cant find sitters for other 3 kids! I feel crap and keep crying as i feel usless! Roll on new years eve when she comes home. Xx

Awww bless glad she's doing well! Just think not long until she's home!!! Sorry you feel so bad!

That's good news that the infection is gone - it must be very difficult for you - it wont be long till she is home x

Awww all sounding really positive. Come on new years! Please keep updating us xxxxx

Really glad she's improving :) she'll be home before you know it, can't imagine how you must feel :hugs: x x

Glad to hear she's doing so well. Can't believe nobody's gonna babysit for you :(

Glad the infections gone and hope the jaundice gets better. Bet you can't wait till new Years now xxx

So glad the infection has gone and they can now focus on her jaundice. It must feel like forever but she will be safe in yours arms and at home soon. There is nothing more u can do for her that u r currently doing. Xxxx

You're doing so well! Stay strong, your baby will be home with you very soon! :hugs:

Glad the infections gone :) fx she's put on some weight today xx

Glad the infections gone :) you'll have her home Before u kno it xxx

Glad to hear she is doing well and the infection has gone. Xmas will soon fly past and it will soon be New Year and you can have her home :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back