UPDATE Help! BFP then BFN?!!

Cameron2010

Reaction score
So I got a clear BFP 7 days ago and then an even stronger one through the week. These were both on FRER.

Not had any pain or bleeding but had brown tinged ewcm when I wiped last night so decided to do another test to put my mind at ease and can't believe it is completely stark white. Totally devastated and in a panic.

The BFN was a £1 freedom test from ASDA however surely my hcg should have risen enoughto show on any test in 7 days! Convinced the Pregnancy isn't going to be viable now and just waiting on the bleed. This will be my 4th miscarriage this year. Heartbroken <\3

Anyone any experience of this either way? Xx

Last edited:
Sorry you are having such a hard time. Different tests vary a lot in sensitivity but by this point I do think you should be getting a line on just about any brand. I would test again just incase it was a dud test. Hugs

Hi Hun,

Try not to worry take another test first.

Have you any opks if you've no HPTs left?

All I know is the frer tests are super sensitive and the boots and tesco own brands are not very sensitive at all. That's been my experience.

At 14dpo though hcg should be around 100 so most tests are at least that sensitive.

What dpo are you?

Can you show me your latest frer? I can pretty much guess the hcg from the line colour!!

Hope this is a just a scare.

Xx

Last edited:
Thank you. Yeah that's my worry that it should have increased enough to show on any test by now. I'm 14dpo, got the FRER BFPs really early. So disheartened. This is my latest FRER, its not tweaked at all xx

Attachments

• 20160810_191411-1.jpg
    20160810_191411-1.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Looking at Charlie's tests you see 10- 15dpo.

Then the February tests my daughter's pregnancy was 12dpo to 14dpo.

If you can see progression that's the main thing..

I'll post some pics of my suspected ectopic.

The progression wasn't fast enough so I knew something was wrong.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 38
The top tests in the above pic were from a chemical..

Here are tests from the ectopic..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 33
Went to the EPU this morning and had bloods done. They said I've had a complete miscarriage and my hcg is below 5. Not had any bleeding yet so suppose just waiting on it. Fourth miscarriage this year, totally heartbroken don't think I can keep going through this. Xx

So sorry!

Don't give up, you'll get there soon and it will be worth it.

Xx

So sorry. Have they offered you testing? Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back