Update from ELLIED

moomoo192

Reaction score
Hi all

Had a message from Ellied, she wants me to pass on to you all, i couldn't do it straight away as i was at my kids school xmas play....

quick update... Been in hospital all morning with pains. Baby has engaged and am ahving pains and regulartightenings. Have let me go after seeing 3 docs, only cause i live near. Have to go back if no change in pains and rest. Will let you know of any changes. Can you let the forum know. Looks like section my be brought forward.

We're all thinking of you hun, hope everything is ok, don't worry you're in good hands. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'll keep you updated with anything else i hear

Thanks girls :hug:

Had a rough night as my head is just so full of random thoughts but the pains are calmer now most of the time. Everyone at the Hospital has been amazing I don't know if it is because i am high risk or not but they could not have been nicer.

I am taking it easy now until my next scan a week on Monday. They will then scan my cervix again and bump and sort out a c-section date. Is a weird position to be in, i want bump out so she is safe i.e i don't go into labour but also want to keep it inside as long as possible to allow everything to mature.

Hopefully things will stay calm now.

:Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

:hug:

Ellied said:
Thanks girls :hug:

Had a rough night as my head is just so full of random thoughts but the pains are calmer now most of the time. Everyone at the Hospital has been amazing I don't know if it is because i am high risk or not but they could not have been nicer.

I am taking it easy now until my next scan a week on Monday. They will then scan my cervix again and bump and sort out a c-section date. Is a weird position to be in, i want bump out so she is safe i.e i don't go into labour but also want to keep it inside as long as possible to allow everything to mature.

Hopefully things will stay calm now.

:Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Well at least you are ok for now... :)

You are nearly 36 weeks now.. she's not even classified a prem baby... just a pre term... and if you can get the 37 weeks then your considered term, so bump will be just fine if she's born over the next two weeks... :hug: :hug: She might be a little cold (so buy lots of nice jumpers for her) and she might be a little jaundiced, but many full term babies are.... you've done just fine... :hug:

Glad things have calmed down a bit for you hun.

Just keep rested up

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back