Update and attempted vbac!

violet13

Reaction score
So I had our little boy on July 1st the original due date I had.
I had been in slow labour for 6 days before he decided it was time, I did have sweeps to aid and was doing well the Saturday labourig at home but by 4/5pm i was mooing through the pain it got pretty bad got to labour ward and I was 4cm but I did stall at that for a short time until my midwife massaged my cervix to aid it along which I then shot to 7-8cm in an hour and a half! I got up to use the bathroom and as I got off the toilet my body pushed on its own twice in two big goes and I didn't feel things where okay so was monitored and his heart rate dropped and didn't pick up again so I was taken in for an emergency section under general by that point I'd hit 9cm but they couldn't risk it, turns out he was decendinf at an angle and the clip had come away and wasn't even on his soft spot to begin with. So I didn't vbac but I did labour and I did succeed in that I'm recovering slower this time and I'm taking it easy but I can't knock my midwife or team they acted quickly and in babies interest so that's what counts. Nicholas Robert was born weighing 6lb 10 and a half! At 10:26pm xxx

Ahh congratulations! You did so well, rest up and give yourself time to recover. Xxxx

Thank you Hun, it was a good labour experience I can't knock that and the surgeon team where fast acting so I can't moan there either theybdid what was in our best interest which is all I can ask for xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back