Up yours doc

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know I was told I would not make 10 weeks as my progesterone levels are quite low. Different doc disagreed and said I'd be ok but I was already upset and nervous at both the news and the way I was told. Well ......... Today I am 10 weeks and 1 day so up yours doc lol. I am so happy today even being as ill as I am I'm loving it. Tempted to make an appointment with him just to say ner ner. I know I'm not out the woods yet and I'm still high risk for many reasons but I made what I was told I had no hope of doing. My baby is stubborn like it's mummy :) x

Last edited:
Yay, I am so pleased that your bean has hung on in there and I pray that he/she carries on hanging in there and you end up with a beautiful buba at the end of it xx

Ohhh that's brilliant news!! :) I'm so happy for you! Keep staying stubborn bub! :D not long left and you can relax more!!
:):)
Xx

Congratulations for proving them wrong and good luck for the rest of your pregnancy! xxx

Yay!! Good work little bean! Keep it up!

xx

Love it - that is exactly right, I'd love to give a great big 'up yours' to your Doc if I was you!

Fantastic news, super sticky bean by the looks of things!! xx

Aww that's fantastic! What does the doc know? Your body and your bean are obviously adapting well - just get plenty of rest and stay positive :) xx

Thanks girls your support means a lot. Happy day here. Hoping the doc tomorrow sends me for a scan now so excited :) x

Yay! Congratulations on proving them wrong! Sounds like you have a strong, sticky little bean there! :) just goes to show that some doctors can be wrong, :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back