Up since 4.30, fed up!!!

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello girls!!!

I woke up at 4.30 with bad pains in the tummy, going round my lower back, pressing right down to the anus area and it has not stopped since. i cannot sleep as the pain is worse when I lie down. I had a bit of bloody show again this morning but just a tiny bit.

Anyway, at 7.30, I phoned the labour suite. I knew it was not contractions as my belly, although tightens inside, does not outside. But i wanted reassurance... she told me it sounded like early stages of labour :D but that it could either stopped after a few hours or turn into real labour. she told me to relax, have a warm bath(which i did, nearly fell asleep, good job my snores woke me up lol but pains are still here) and to enjoy my day until contractions come, if they do.

the funny bit now, I am in pain, I nearly cried several times some of the waves were so painful. what is going to be like when the real contractions are coming? the midwife told me to phone back when i have them and they are painful but what I have got now is already painful and it comes every 10 minutes and lasts for 10 to 20 seconds, but they are not contractions. So i am dreading the real ones and real labour :shock: :roll: I am such a wimp, i knew it!!!

Well, i am off for breakfast, maybe i will be able to catch some sleep and will see what happens next!!!

ooohhh Nathalie

they could be contractions couldnt they, i mean everyone is different. Keep us informed. today could be your day hun.

x

Yea im with davina on this 1 i think they may b contractions! If they r early contractions then the tightening may not be as noticable????
But as said keep us informed, itll be good to have bubba here for xmas!

It looks like nathalie could be at the hospital then Faye as i havent seen her post on here this morning since, have you?

x

hello futuremummy...
It sounds like you're in LABOUR!!!!! I hope so for your sake - a bit envious I must admit.
I also continue to have cramps, but absolutely no progress from that. My midwife had a patient that cramped for a while and when she examined her, she was 8cm dilated. The baby flew out minutes later!!! This could be you and me!!!!
Anyway hunny buns - I really hope you meet your bunny soon. I'll be looking out for you news!
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Emilia xx :wink:

Oooooh FM I am really excited for you!

Hope this is it and it's not too painful for you!

I had some pains every 10 mins this morning in my back, lasting for about 60 seconds combined with tightenings and I got a bit excited. But then they went :roll: Think it's cos I had cuddles last night and it seems to make me crampy afterwards. Had some blood stuff aswell but think that was from the cuddles.

Good luck honey!

Awwwww im gonna miss all the action i just know it!!! (pc-less as of tmora for a week or so :( )
Just to say good luck to you all cant wait to hear all the news in a week or so!! TAKE CARE xxx

hey guess what, we've been going through exactly the same thing! Last night around 9pm I passed a couple of tea spoons of blood so called the hosp and they told me to come in. Tummy cramps were mild but 5 mins apart and lasting about 20 secs. They monitored me and the baby for a while and examined me and found that I was 1 cm dilated and in early labour. The blood was from a heavy show so they sent me back home. Had a horribly sleepless night where the contractions where comming fast, more intense and longer and just how you described them. They were so painful by 6am that we went back into the hospital. They examined me again and said nothing had progressed, still 1cm!!! since then I have been back home, the contractions have got much less. Had my 41 weeks appt (another internal exam) and again doc confirmed 1cm, little to no progress but babies head was right up against my cervix (which is clearly made of titanium!). So back at home again, induction booked for boxing day if I need it. Am utterly terrified now of established labour if this is how painful early labour can be!

Good luck futuremum, it will all be worth it in the end (whenever that will be!)

zx

Hello

Good luck and hope to hear some good news soon, seems like babies are coming from everywhere lol, so excited.
Katrina

well 2nd sleepless night. Contractions every 10 mins and hurting like hell. Had my 41 weeks appt and if all this early labour comes to nothing (what a horrible thought!) then I will be induced on boxing day. I'm scared to ring and go back into hosp now unless my waters break so I'm just having to manage the contractions as best I can with my tens machine at home. Just wish I could sleep.

Futuremum how are things? thanks all you girls for your support, it means a lot.

zx

ooooooooohhhhhh its been over 24 hours since future mum has been on I think its happened!
Zo25 was it happening for u last night aswell
Oh its soooooo exciting!

Helo Girls!!!

Just to let you know it was labour and I have a lovely baby boy!!! I am going to post in new arrivals right now!!!!

thanks for your support!!!

Nathalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back