unwell

LynseyM

Reaction score
well this just sucks...im feeling so crap and unwell. keep getting tonns of sore tightenings that seem to die off after a few hrs...had this for weeks but now they are v sore. cant stop going to toilet for no 2s tmi!! having a really sore head today just took 2 paracetamol and drinking lots of water. im so tired today also feel like i tossee n turned all night with being uncomfy. i feel terrible for my little girl today as my son is away to activity camp n she is stuck with me..im not great company as i cant do much but she is being excellent so i cant complain. 2 days over today....it just feels like my body is tryin really hard to start something but its just not getting there...never had this with other 2...1st water just broke n started getting contractions and second was the same! sorry big pointless post moaning and generally feeling sorry for myself xxx

Aww Hun I hear u! I'm only 37+5 and I feel like this been getting cramp like when I'm on my period its horrible! My pubic bone is so sore too feels like its gonna half in 2 I'm huge uncomfortable tired and emotional cant stop bubbling! People keep saying not long now but it could b another 4 weeks if I go over and that seems like forever at the moment! Hopefully though ur lo will b here this time next week at the latest fx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back