Unwell Confused and Worried Please Help

Niksneezy

Reaction score
I work in a maternity hospital and took unwell recently, they suggested I take a preg test which was positive. My bp was exceptionally high so I made appointment with the Gp and took another three (early) HPTs all were positive. The following day I took another (early) HPT it was more feint than the day before but still very much there. The day after that I went in to see my Gp who took another preg test and told me it was negative. I bought a clear blue digital and did it myself and it also said not pregnant. Absolutely devastated. Gp said there is blood in my urine - could this have given me false positive? I have other symptoms and they are they same as I had in previous pregnancies. Nausea, tender boobs, extremely tired and bloating. My AF is also late and still no sign of blood or spotting. How is this possible? Is it possible that I am pregnant but it's not shown? GP has done bloods now so I will know one way or the other next week but I'm so gutted. Anyone any advice on this?

I'm 40, and terrified. I remarried two years ago and have been ttc since with no luck. We decided age was maybe on the wrong side so stopped actively trying. :wall2::wall2

It sounds like it could have been a chemical pregnancy hun :hug: you can still get a few symptoms until the hormone completely leaves your body. I hope I'm wrong and the blood test shows hcg! Let us know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back