Until what age did you/are you going to walk in front of your lo naked?...

i.love

Reaction score
Just curious what you think. Especially if you have a boy...

I still have baths with my boy naked, but not sure until what age it's ok to do this?

Good question! I don't know, i guess with my dd it kind of stopped as she got older and no longer wanted me to see her naked! I think these things just happen naturally!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

DD is 7 nearly 8 and I still walk around naked ie sometimes she'll come and chat to me in the bath or as I'm getting changed etc I also think it will naturally come to a stop with Sebastian. If he's anything like DD he'll get embarrassed about me seeing him naked at a certain age and about seeing me naked (with DD its dad she's embarrassed about seeing her naked, she's never seen him naked) probably when he starts to be more aware of the body differences. I've just had a bath with Sebastian this evening.

My little boy will be 6 in a few weeks and he still sees me naked. It doesn't feel wrong. I don't flaunt it or anything but have no problem if he comes in the bathroom while I'm in the shower or anything. Sometimes he comes in the shower with me!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Thomas is 8 and still sees me naked and his dad but now laughs a lot when Jonathan is naked he now won't come in our bed without asking I'd daddy has pants on :-/ no idea why lol we have no problem with it but he does have special needs and functions about 5 years old so maybe thats the case.....I think they will say when they no longer want us to see them or them us xxx

My eldest is 5 and he still sees me naked just tells me I have a big bum !! My next one is just realising the differences between boys and girls. Will continue to do so until the boys get embarrass by it xxx

I think it's good for them to see you naked like it's no big deal as and when it happens - I remember seeing my parents naked say if we crossed on the way to the loo in the middle of the night etc, I won't mind my LO seeing me up until she finds it embarrassing. Her Dad on the other hand is weird about nakedness and even now he covers himself virtually all the time and only is ever minus pants when in the shower or dtd, he wouldn't dream of having a bath with her! Wish he'd loosen up tbh, don't want to promote this idea that bodies are shameful.

yeah this is a really intresting thread. I have a girl not a boy but every now and then im getting changed or something i think dam what if this is her first memory seeing me naked lol! but i agree with you all that bodies naked shouldnt be seen as shamefull or anything xxx

So children become aware of such things naturally at some point? Interesting, I didn't realise that...

Yeah i'd say it happens naturaly around age 5/6, when they start school all the other children are like....dont look at me when im getting changed ect. It makes LO's realise that there is something to hide. My LO is 7 & has only just started covering herself.

Last year we went swimming & obviously got changed in the same changing room & she said very loudly as we were walking out...mummy why is your bum so big....thanks.

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back