Unsure..

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Pebbles1979, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Pebbles1979

Pebbles1979 Member

Hi

Just wondered if anyone has had a late period taken home tests then found out via a blood test they are pregnant?

I am 10 days late we have been trying and trying to get my head around 6 negative tests..

Don't want to get my hopes up

Tia X

2. vegas

vegas Well-Known Member

Unfortunately sometimes u can just have an off cycle and for no reason is late. Ive had a couple of them in the past. I've been two weeks late before with negative tests and it's agony wauting for af to arrive. My last cycle was 54 days! Ridiculous. I don't think it's impossible to get negative tests and still be pregnant but it's not very likely. When was the last time you tested? U might have ovulated late and the tests might not have picked it up yet xxx

3. Pebbles1979

Pebbles1979 Member

Thanks
    He last test I took was yesterday. I think I just needed to hear hat to be honest because I have a habit of getting my hopes up and then completely dashed.

I haven't ever missed one ever before so uncommon to me and I think a small part of me was hoping. I don't think that will help and probably delaying it as well!

Best keep trying xx

4. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Baby dust for next cycle if you need it. I have missed 2 periods before and BFNs, a recent cycle was CD97 so it is possible just awfully infuriating. Sometimes stress will make a period late too