Unsure

Lc30

Reaction score
Hi I really need some advice as I don't know who to ask. I'm getting married in 2 months and my fiancée ad I had an accident on the 4th of this month. I track my periods and was due to ovulate on the 8th. I took the morning after pill and then basically after talking we decided as we would be trying for a baby as soon as we got married why not start trying now, so we have been trying. I've been having pregnancy symptoms but not like when I had my daughter. I am due my period Thursday and I used a frer test today and it said negative. Is it even possible to get pregnant in the same month after taking the morning after pill as I hadn't ovulated yet. Sorry it's so long winded. I hope someone can help I'm going crazy :)

Thanks hun. It's been a rocky month going from not worrying and now it's all I can think about. I've done research and it says it thinks the pill delays ovulation by 5 days therefore if it has it would make me 7 dpo rather than 12 but then I keep winding myself up thinking would that not have shown on the test anyway?? I'm so thankful to have found this forum as however amazing my fiancée is he can never understand :)

:) thank you. I took the test the day i missed my period with my daughter 4 years ago so I wouldn't know how my body reacts. My periods are so irregular from 26 to 31 days so I guess it's just a waiting game. Thanks so much for your reply, I had given up as I thought as it detects pregnancy from 6 days early I was out this month :)

depends on wether you are or not hunny and when the egg implanted and how much hormone its producing its all different with everyone x

as far as im aware you can still get pregnant that same month as it was my understanding it only stopped you getting pregnant upto 72 hrs after you had already done it and to stop you getting pregnant you would have to take it each time you had sex

dunno if u read it but in the newspaper was that girl who couldnt be arsed to get the blokes to wear anything and just took the morning after pill after each time she did itas it only works for the sex prior not after if you get what im saying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back