Unsure who the father might be, HELP

alejOrchid

Reaction score
I went to the gyneocologist two days ago and was told the fetus has 12 weeks and 4 days. I was with my ex at around the 28th of January, then i got with my new boyfriend on the 18th of february. I'm trying to find out who could be the father based on the time they told me. Is the measurement based on the age of the egg or after the encemination?

PLEASE HELP! Thank you..

When was your last period?! This is how they work out how far along you are.

It’s your new boyfriend. Being twelve weeks pregnant means you conceived around late February.

When was your last period?! This is how they work out how far along you are.

My last period was before january, i bled just a little bit in the beginning of february. I was feeling light headed at around the same time and almost fainted

It’s your new boyfriend. Being twelve weeks pregnant means you conceived around late February.

How is that posible? Twelve weeks lands at the end of January, remember i slept with guy no1 on the 28th of jan and with guy no2 on the 18th of february. The fetus was forming already by the 18th of feb

If i concieved late february, that would put me at around 8-9 weeks pregnant. 12 weeks are THREE months. It lands at the end of Jan

If i concieved late february, that would put me at around 8-9 weeks pregnant. 12 weeks are THREE months. It lands at the end of Jan

You ovulate roughly two weeks after your period which is the time you will have conceived. Pregnancy is counted from the date of your last period (two weeks before you actually conceive). You said yourself that the doctor told you that you were twelve weeks ergo you conceived late February.

I am exactly twelve weeks pregnant today. I conceived at the end of February :)

You ovulate roughly two weeks after your period which is the time you will have conceived. Pregnancy is counted from the date of your last period (two weeks before you actually conceive). You said yourself that the doctor told you that you were twelve weeks ergo you conceived late February.

I am exactly twelve weeks pregnant today. I conceived at the end of February :)

That makes sense, i input my info in a pregnancy calculator and the end of feb is the concieved date if im 12 and a half weeks pregnant

SockVortex is right..

Hope my post didnt cause u to go into a spin..
:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back