Unsure what this means

VickyClare

Reaction score
Hi all, I've had positive on OPKs for the past 3 days (today it's gone negative) This evening I've had blood in my wee (well, it's light pink on wiping). What do you think the reason could be? We bd'd on the 3 days when OPKs where showing positive.

Any advice would be great x x

I have had slight blood in my wee in the past with cystitis? also it could be just some irritation after bd'ing. A tiny amount of blood can make your wee look pink when wiping. Are you unwell or sore in any way? xx

Hi AJ, no I'm not sore at all. Strange lol. I have been treated for thrush a few weeks ago but alls fine now x x

I would just keep an eye on it over the weekend and hopefully it will not happen again and will be nothing to worry about. Maybe some of the other girls will give some other suggestions, but the main thing is that you feel ok. xx

Good luck after the Bd'ing. Looks like you are in the 2ww. fingersx

Hey hon sometimes when I ovulate I get ovulation bleed its very small and light and sometimes hard to notice but they say that it can be cause by the follicle when it releases the egg x

BabyDust *****

I've had ov spotting before are u sure it was in ur wee and not from elsewhere ? X

Hi JoJo, yeah definitely in my wee. Luckily it's stopped now.

Hi FBTTN8079 here's hoping it was ovulation bleed :dance:

Take Care, Vicky x x

It's certainly not ovulation bleeding if it was definately in your urine. Must be cystitis or UTI.

Hi Karen, I'm miffed. Going to see my GP on Thursday anyway so will ask her (& take a sample of pee lol) Thanks your your advice x x

Ps there was pinky/brownish discharge on my knickers too (sry tmi)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back