Unpleasant day...but ended with a smile!

Crackers

Reaction score
So, a "helpful" guy at the train station this morning held the door open for me but then let go too quickly and the edge of it smacked right into my bump! I was a bit panicked so rang midwife who suggested either a&e or GP. Managed to speak to GP on phone, then went in to see her. She checked bubs heartbeat and felt my tummy, all fine. But I explained that I'd been feeling "wet" down there constantly since the accident. She said it's rare for a knock to a pregnant bump to cause fluid leaking but sent me to the hospital to get checked over.

So had an examination at hospital, plus all the other regular checks. All fine and cervix closed so no leaking, but doc sent me for a scan anyway.

Totally put my mind at rest! Was lovely seeing bubs again, can't believe how much he/she has grown since 12 week scan :)

I'm not going to work tomorrow as feel really shook up and drained from the day. Feel a bit guilty not going in, but need to remember that bubs is number 1 priority now and I need rest!

18+4

How helpful of him!!! lol. Glad everythings ok hun. Definitely rest tomorrow. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back