Unpasteurised juice

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
So I've just bought some from marks as Spencer's and drank some and on Internet it states you shouldn't drink it?

Is there anything we can do? X

I did this when I was newly pregnant, had an orange juice and then panicked as it wasn't pasteruised. Asked the midwife I saw and she didn't seem very concerned really.

Problem is, I've heard juice from concentrate isn't all that great as it's not fresh etc.. but fresh isn't pasteurised so can't have?! I've only seen 1 fresh/pasteurised (how does that even work?!) and it was in co-op.

There does seem to be a lot we can't do!

I personally think its bloody stupid!!! However I hvent drunk anymore but I've actually drank quite a lot of it in early pregnancy and it never harmed little one so I'll try not to worry haha!!!

These guidelines are silly and it says nothing on NHS about it xxx

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure the risk is tiny. I am having a rebellious week, I gave in and had some camembert the other day!

So I've just bought some from marks as Spencer's and drank some and on Internet it states you shouldn't drink it?

Is there anything we can do? X

Stop looking on the Internet I'd say! ;) People have been successfully having babies for years and years without all this "advice". Just use your common sense and adhere to the NHS guidelines. Anything else is probably over the top. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back