Unorganised

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Cazzlou, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Cazzlou

Cazzlou Well-Known Member

I'm getting a bit worried how unorganised we are lol

I've got a few baby gro's and that is all.

No pram chosen, no car seat, no nappies .......... Nothing!!!!

Had my dd at 36 weeks and now I'm thinking argh I need to get sorted but dh working all time so not been pram shopping at all and I have no motivation/ energy to go shipping esp with Christmas shopping needing doing.

Any else as unorganised ?? Lol

2. Astrapi

Astrapi Member

Yes ...... Me *waves hand in the air*

I have NOTHING for this LO. Well apart from 2 packs of newborn nappies (which were free so does that really count?)

But then I refuse to plan for this baby until about a week before it is going to be here (planning for me means that I am going to jinx everything) so I am practising the ostrich effect lol I did the same with my youngest - his travel system was bought an hour before I had him lol

I'm sure everything will come together when the time comes - and if it doesn't then we will manage somehow - as long as there is a car seat to bring baby home I am happy to wait for the rest!!

3. mummy2b73

mummy2b73 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit unorganised but I'm not too worried as yet as I'm only 28 weeks so touch wood I should have a good few weeks......as yet..........no pram........got a few bit's and bobs clothes wise........got a cot but no moses basket and borrowing some things from a relative like bouncer, bumbo, bath and stand.
    I think I will have to hit the January sales for everything else we need !
    .........Got millions of nappies though !

#3 mummy2b73, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  4. Kerrieanne

Kerrieanne Well-Known Member

YAY there’s an unorganised thread, count me in on this one.
    So far I have a few baby grows;
    A warm fleecy thing to take the baby home in;
    Avent bottles from Boots (they were in a sale);
    …and ummm, that’s about it!
    We are doing the Nursery over the Christmas break and hubby wants to look at the Pram/buggy, Cotbed, Car seat etc in the “January sales”. I know what I want I just need to go and have a look.
    I have my Antenatal classes early Jan so that should get us more in the mood to buy things ready for our little bundle.
    Slightly panicking but baby is not ready to pop just yet so I think I have a bit of time? ;)
    Don’t worry hun your not alone. x

5. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

I'm very disorganised. Got about 7 sleepsuits but some are 0-3 and am beginning to think they won't fit.

Going to tesco to stock up on nappys. Now I remember I need babywipes cos the 1 pack we keep in the house isn't enough, and nappy sacks too I'd forgotten they even exist!

No doubt end up doing a midnight run to the shop when LO arrives but not too worried about that.

6. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

Asda have boxes of huggies nappies on offer for £9 a box. I got a box of size 1 and size 2. Think there was 80-something in one and 90-something in the other.

Worth a go!!

7. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I was pram-wise. It didn't arrive til after he was born :blush:

8. Cazzlou

Cazzlou Well-Known Member

Ha ha glad I'm not the only one. I just can't get organised as Xmas is first I'm trying to sort that out.

9. smokey08

smokey08 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo. I'm not alone.
    I still have to get blankets, sheets and bits like that.
    My pram is ordered but it takes 3 to 4 weeks and with x-mas looming it looks like I won't have it till aftet baby is born. ::blush:

#9 smokey08, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011