Unopened gonal f pens

Bee1

Reaction score
I have 2 boxes of unopened gonal f pens. I fell pregnant naturally whilst down regging and never got to use the meds which is great, so I put them in the fridge and Contacted the pharmacy but they wouldn't take returns. So what can I do with these meds as it seems a shame to just throw them away as they cost me £600. I do know how lucky I am conceiving naturally but would just like somebody else to benefit from them.

They have quite a long expiry date so it may be worth keeping them just in case?

I had the same problem with mine from a successful cycle. They had just expired when I went to do another round of simulation, and when you're older you got through them a whole lot faster!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Xx

Thank you tinsel cat. My baby is 7mths now so they are due to expire in a couple of months.
Once they expire I can forget about them, just such a waste. Still at least we both got our dream.

I had to throw away about £850 of menopur. Just sat there and expired. Disappointing but I was same as you. Bought my next batch ready for next cycle then fell naturally. Congrats to you over your little miracle x

Congratulations to you too Lucy, I reckon the meds must kick start something or when they remove the eggs it clears any blockages.:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back