university

tracey 2

Reaction score
iv just been looking around lots of different websites at universities,

so iv sent off for loads of prospectous (sp) so should get a few through soon, most of the them should arrive soon.

i decided want to do some things with my life now i cant just go to work come home i dont enjoy it anymore so il stick with it for a bit then have a look around

wish me luck :hug:

good luck hun. what you thinking of doing, i am taking a gap yr at mo but i have completed 2 yrs of my course in social work.

xxxxx

thanks girls, not totally sure what i want to do, im in childcare already so do want to do something similar but not teaching

would really love to go in to pediatrics like nursing kinda

hope all goes well with your social work course hun, i would love also to do that but dont know if they would let me in for that dont think i could do it xx

Good luck! :D It's a fantastic experience going to uni. I think the UCAS deadine for applying for sept 2008 entry will be mid Feb 2008, though some uni's are more flexible when it comes to mature students :D

good luck :clap: :clap:

entry needs to be done by 30th Jan for sept 2008 entries :)

where have you applied? I have applied to bristol, winchester, reading, swindon and southampton solent :)

hey Tracey!

Goo luck with it all :D

When I applied for my nursing degree I just hit the deadline which with nmac was June.

Good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck :cheer: I really want to go back to uni to do midwifery but Im not in a financial position to do it atm. Im gonna look into it again when Jake is at school (if im not too over the hill :rotfl:)

Hope you get on whichever course you choose anyway :hug:

good luck with it. I'm planning to go back in 2009 and cant wait! :D

good luck! am at uni doing a degree in social work, it's a really good course!

im doing the access course at the minute and then planning to start uni in september for the social work degree too, i wanna do child protection. All depending on this pregnancy, i have to find a way round it, but where theres will theres a way.

Good luck with your course xxx

thank you all guys :hug: :hug:

sarah- iv looked but doesnt do courses i wanna do but iv sent of for a prospectous ok :D

Freya- hope you have managed to write out your personal statement and hasnt been to hard for you :D

kirlykird- hope all is going well with your course and hope to catch up one day :D

cassi- applied for a few mainly hull, portmouth and manchester and few others keeping my options open.

thanks for all your good luck wishes i hope i get something i want xx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back