unhappy :(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by BKR123, Jun 28, 2013.

1. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

I have no reason to be unhappy at all, got a lovely caring boyfriend, house has come together nicely, baby is due in under 7 weeks - but I cannot stop crying. I feel so sad all the time and I don't know why :( finially managed to stop crying and then I saw my thighs and realized they are bigger than my boyfriends and I was off again. Hes being zlovely to me, putting me to bed, giving me cuddles making me tea - but I'm still unhappy!!! Is this normal?! Or should I mention this to the midwife/GP? I don't like the thought of baby gettin all my sad vibes! :( x

2. giz

giz Well-Known Member

I've been feeling quite low and 33 weeks pregnant. I've been really emotional this week. Nearly cried in class today. And had a massive breakdown Tuesday night.

So hopefully it is a bit normal and a bit of hormones.

----------------
    baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
    next one due 12th Aug 2013

3. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one! I hope things get better for you soon :) xx

4. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

I was like this for two days. It was ridiculous!! Feel better today although still flying off the handle at stupid stuff. Hormones!! If it goes on for ages and ages mention it to mw hun xxx

5. giz

giz Well-Known Member

You too. But mention to the midwife anyway.

----------------
    baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
    next one due 12th Aug 2013

6. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

This hormone stuff is hard work!! Just trying to work out what emotion your feeling and why your feeling it takes at least half a days energy!!!xx

7. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

I was very emotional at the end of last week. Felt quite low for three days when I was 33+2 to 33+5.

Feel better now, but I wasnt too happy then.
    You should mention it to mw though. Just incase.. cause I know we r not supposed to feel too down xx

Sent from my GT-I9300