Unfortunately I'm back

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm returning too ttc after spending 6 eventful weeks in Tri 1. Had a few ups and downs but sadly our little baby is measuring 8 weeks with no heartbeat so I'm having a D&C on Wednesday this week.

Anyhow I just wanted to say hello as there seems to be a lot of new faces/names in ttc and husband and I keen to get straight back on it.

Anyone else tried again straight after mc? My doc said we should wait till I have a normal period before trying again but read on here before that people have tried again straight away.

Any thoughts? Xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your sad news hun :-( i've have heard a lot of ladies on here try again straight away. i think its a case of waiting for it all to pass and they recommend to wait until after another period so that this happens

if you are ready to try again then i say why not

So sorry again Cosmo! :-( yeah I think a lot more docs are open to trying again when you feel ready. I'm keeping everything crossed for you x x

Thanks T84.

Btw when are you going to Vegas? I went for my honeymoon it was ace!! Xxx

Last edited:
Ah I'm so sorry to hear that honey xx

BabyDust *****

Sorry you're back hun xx

Sorry you back here :-( i have tried again this month, took it easy jut dtd when been in the mood and not just to make babies, if it dorsnt happen this cucle at least i will get a period and know dates easier. Good luck :) xx

Oh I am sorry, I hope Wednesday goes ok for you xxx

Sorry to see you back here too. I had d&c on 9th May. I bled for 2 weeks and then we started baby dancing after that. Currently waiting for first period or a positive. What will be will be.

After my last mc we waited a cycle and then I caught straight away with my youngest daughter.

Xxx

In the nicest possible way..... We don't want you back! We want you back in tri1 ASAP :) Hope all goes ok on Wednesday and it's good to hear you're ready to try again, hopefully you'll be super fertile once your cycle starts again. Best of luck and extra sticky baby dust :dust: xx

We go next tue, can't wait! :) a wee holiday will do me and oh the world of good I think x x

Cosmogirl7 I'm not gonna say welcome back as I so wish you were still intro 1 so sorry for your news Hun how are you and your other half bearing up??? Xxx

:( that's awful :( sorry to hear that.

Can't be of no input regarding ttc after mc xx

Sorry to hear this :) Hope you're back in tri 1 before you know it x

So sorry for you. I'd start trying straight away my doctors said there was no need to wait after my erpc (same as d&c) depends how you feel. We just had a laid back approach the first month so didn't follow my cycle and just bd when felt natural. Fx you'll be back in tri 1 in no time but positive thing is your much more fertile in the 6 months following mc xxx.

So sorry Cosmo so bloody unfair all this sadness in tri 1 :-( , we started as soon as I stopped bleeding and I felt able to emotionally aswel and I needed to get bk to it ASAP for my own sanity I think , took 7 weeks to ovulate fir me so I was on a long journey to get bk to normal after my loss , hope Wednesday goes ok for you big hugs xx

So sorry you're going through this hun, I think you should try when you feel ready. I was told they only tell you to wait til after af for dating reasons. Thinking of you and hope its not long before you are back in tri 1 xxxx

Hi hun so sorry for your loss. I had a mc 2 weeks ago and doctor advised me we could start ttc as soon as I felt ready to so fx I catch this cycle xxx

Ah so sorry or your loss hun. I'm sure you'll get another bfp soon and be back in tri 1. X x x

Sorry to hear of your loss, hope your return to tri 1 is just around the corner

Anna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back