Unflattering bowel movements....

Prettypee

Reaction score
Apologies in advance for a grim topic!!

I'm new to tri two but I'm suffering from the most horrific and unflattering symptoms right now.... To start with - inexplicable diarrhea with little warning (at work so this is double fun especially when you know other people are in the loos too!) don't remember having this with number 1...

Secondly.... The frequent and even more embarrassing gas... I mean it's shocking and the smell is horrendous!!! Like death!!! I don't know what to do at this point!

Anyone had the joy of these symptoms / able to share ideas to make less embarrassing? X

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Your not alone! Mines the opposite I am constantly constipated and then sometimes I end up having gas and following through due to blockage (tmi sorry) My gas has been horrific since first trimester and it drives my husband and kids mad, the smell even makes me feel sick!! I've tried cutting out fizzy and increasing my fruit and fibre intake if I eat junk or greasy food the gas is worse its also bad at bedtime, my hubby's threatened to sleep down stairs!!

In my first pregnancy (this is my 3rd) i had chronic diarrhoea everyday in the last trimester luckily always at night id sit on the loo for well over half an hour every night, the joys of being pregnant i'm afraid :)

Sorry I've also had the opp problem of being a bit constipated. Perhaps speak to your midwife or GP as you don't want to be losing fluids x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back