Under active thyroid & o neg blood x

Cynderella

Reaction score
I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and although I have 3 kids already this is my first pregnancy since finding out I have an under active thyroid

Any help would be lovely x

I have the same plus A neg blood. They will check your thyroid function test and may alter your dose. Mine has been checked twice and they reduced my dose as I happened to have a test before I found out I was pregnant. They also offered me 3 growth scans at 32, 36 and 38 weeks these have changed slightly as I have gestational diabetes so and had the 32 week scan at 29 weeks as had reduced movement.

Do they worry the thyroid causes large or small babies Hun?

My first was 3 days early and 10lb 14oz, my second was 15 days early and 9lb 9oz my third was 14 days early and 7lb 13oz...

small it is to do with the nervous system developing properly aswell.

Hello I have a underactive thryiod been seeing consultant since 11 weeks she said I need to see her 4 weekly and have regular blood test to see medication is the right dose x

Ok so hopefully once I've been and seen the nurse Tuesday il get referred back to constant I have sections so I'm used to them :/

Glowing... What do you mean the nervous system?.. Sorry I didn't suffer with this in my first 3 xx

I found out I had hypothyroidism when ttc and under fertility consultant -was put on thyroxine and levels checked regular and no problems xx
I had pre eclampsia so had emergency section at 36wks and had a 5lb 9oz lil boy and he was happy an healthy xx :)

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

Oh and o neg jus had to have the recess d injections xx :)

Quinns proud mammy xx Tapatalking xx

I'm used to those butchering injections lol is it only me who thinks they are the worst ever lol!!

I'm off to the nurse tomorrow to have my thyroid bloods done. I haven't made an appointment with the doc :/ just gone straight to the nurse cos il only have to book to get the bloods done anyway.

I've had 2 emergency sections and a planned section - had 3 so how can I be shitting it already and I'm not even 5 weeks pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back