Ughhhhh

bbee

Reaction score
Made the mistake of going to seems boyfriend last night and ended up staying over. We shared a single bed, I was hot and sweaty and I did not sleep at all. He snored like a pig and sounded like he was trying to suck the whole word up his nose. I feel so shit. My eyes were watering last night for some reason ad now they're like glued half shut. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ice also been getting little pains in my tum and worried about baby :( xx

i know how you feel, was ready to go in my daughters bed last night because hubby was annoying me do much and making me even hotter but weve a king size so god knows how you put up with it! Wouldnt worry about little pains its probably just everything stretching as babies getting big quick now, hope you get some rest today! x

Thank you ! & things are looking up! We've decided to spend our year anniversary together today so hopefully no more arguing!xxx

Thats good hun that things are looking up!! :)

xxx

Thank you ! & things are looking up! We've decided to spend our year anniversary together today so hopefully no more arguing!xxx

That's good news. Hope things are on the up. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back