Ugh I'm so annoyed

Lau

Reaction score
I only had one roll type movement today, nothing else. No kicks, no big rolls or anything like that. I've also got cramp all over my stomach and a sharp pain below my bump, aswell as back ache.

So I thought better be safe than sorry and rang my midwife... She's on holiday AGAIN, so I rang the community office... No answer... So I rang the hospital and got talked to like I'm a complete paranoid freak!

They said they are too busy to see me now so have had to book an appt for 6.30 and if I feel anythin before that then I have to ring to cancel.
I'm sitting here poking my bump, willin for her to move but nothing.

They've made me feel like complete shit, and feel like I'm just wasting there time. I just couldn't live with myself if something is wrong.

I'm like that today I've had tiny nudges and not many of them , she's usually wild at night so I'm waiting to see !! Hope your ok don't let them put you off you know your body and your baby ! X

That's awful!

I would be ringing again demanding to be seen earlier!

They should never make you feel like that, what if (definitely not saying there is anything wrong) something was up and they missed it because they are "too busy".

When my local DAU was too busy to see me they sent me up another hospital to be checked can you not request to go somewhere else? x

Oh my god thats so bad!!
My hosp is always very busy but they never turn me away. They just say bring up some food or a mag to read as u may be waiting a bit sorry. But they should still check you!! Even if u feel her move u shouldnt have to cancel??!!!!!

Arghhhh :( xxx

I wouldn't cancel if u do feel her a little bit before, if there's a change in her movements, surely they should still put u on a trace.

There's so many naughty babies worrying their mummies recently! They shouldn't make u feel bad!

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Thanks girls. I feel better after a little melt down on the phone to my mom (all my staff at work were freaked out tho!! Haha)
I went home for an hour, I use my doppler (I know we shouldn't rely on this) but I know that whenever I put the doppler on she tries to kick me away!! Low and behold I had a kick. A couple more little movements.
Not gonna cancel tho, I'm gonna go anyway just in case!!

I'm glad u all agree with me, I thought I was just being hormonal!

X

Defo go hun! Cant believe tey acte like that to u on the phone. And community midwife no in my area is crap! Never get to speak to anyone!
And my mw is a nightmare to get hold of aswell.

Update us when ur home from hosp later huni xxx

Im surprised they didnt tell u to come down, when I phone for change in movement thwy always say come straight down, never too busy, try and relax and drink something really cold that usually what theyve done for me before I go on the monitor

Yea I had 3 icelollys and a can of 7up and nothing again since about 4pm

Ill update when I'm home. Little scared as I've never had to ring before "/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back