Ugh… vent

MysticKitten

Reaction score
I’m just about 38 weeks. Baby is due to be here in 9 days or less. Our cesarean is scheduled for the 5th so that’s the latest she will arrive.

I’ve pretty much finished my before baby to do list… and my art commissions are done for now as well. So I’m just going to be home doing nothing, except maybe cleaning things I’ve already cleaned. I’m not looking forward to this at all. I just feel like I’m waiting and paying attention to every little symptom. Braxton Hicks were ten minutes apart last night and making me crazy. It might be the longest week+ of my life.

Any advice how to pass the time?
Sorry just moody and ready to get on with it.

It's so hard to focus near the end, but at least you can tell yourself that you still have some time. If I were you, I would make food for the freezer for when you're going to be too tired to cook once the baby is there. I was so grateful I had some easy dinners to heat up. Get enough stuff you will need like nipple cream, paracetamol (cramps were vicious after my second born), prepare some maxi pads in the freezer too!
Good luck hun! You will do great!
If it gets tough, like on day 2 or 3, whine and complain all you want on here, we will be here for you!x

Thank you. I might try to get some freezer meals prepped.. I have literally everything else. There’s 3 diaper changing stations set up in our apartment and everything is washed and sorted and I’ve redone our bedroom, the bathroom, set up a place for my mother to stay when she comes. I finished illustrating a kids book… I have all my paintings aside to be delivered for my solo exhibition. I wanted to be done “just in case” she came early. But I wish I’d taken my time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back