Typical

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Have had no sleep and my back is killing me so I've rung in sick. Plan was to eat breakfast and then go back to bed. But nooooo my son has decided he's going to wake up and start kicking :roll:. They know, I am sure they do!!!! He's really going for it lol and there's no way I can drift off with him like this :(

I was the same last night hun.

Just woke up from a really crap nights sleep and my spd is really bad and Pip is still going. Didn't get to sleep until about 3:30am - went to bed at 10:30pm! Pip had hiccups, then he was having a rave, then hiccups again. E was quiet for about 10 mins and I nearly drifted off before he started again.

Been soo tired the last few days I'm making silly mistakes at work. I know I'm doin it but i cant stop! Wish I could ring in sick and stay in bed :(

Aaww hun when do you go on mat leave? If I could put my weight on my left leg I would be in but it wouldn't be safe for me to walk any of my clients in case they stumble xxxxxx

Not until 26th and I'm really really struggling since christmas. At the mo there is only me and 1 other girl, there r usually 3/4 of us so I can't even phone in sick and sleep :(

:hug: hope the day goes quickly for you sweetie xxxxxxxxx

Well - I hope that you both have an OK day! Bless you both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back