Tyler's Appt

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Went really well! I was just being a silly mum! I think it's because it was only the second time we've gone out together on our own!

The doctor was very happy with him, all his checks were perfect he now weighs 12.2lb! Up from 8lb when he was born!

Very proud of little Tyler as he managed to not wee on the doctor and he was due a feed and he didn't cry at all!

I've got a little bit if thrush in my nipples and luckily he hasn't got it so I've got some cream.

Anyway thanks everyone and sorry for the wobble!

So glad it went well its always nerve racking the first time u go for those types of appointments ! Can good on Tyler for being good for mummy !! Xxx

Good news Hun although we all knew it would be good!

Good lil ty not peeing or crying

I knew it would go very well :D

Glad all went well...u r doing a fab job. U should try and get out more Hun...good for the confidence and nice to have a change of scenary

Glad all went well. Lovely weight gain, the BF is obviously working well. I'm gonna get Jonah weighed today. He was 8lb at birth too so I'm wondering how much he'll be now.

Well done both of you xx
Good that you've got some cream as saw you saying you thought you had thrust the other day, hope it clears quickly for you, your doing great!
Hope you manage to get out to a few groups it's scary at first but gets alot better I've met really great friends at them xx

Well done both of you xx
Good that you've got some cream as saw you saying you thought you had thrust the other day, hope it clears quickly for you, your doing great!
Hope you manage to get out to a few groups it's scary at first but gets alot better I've met really great friends at them xx

I'm gonna go next week! Tomorrow I'm gonna walk up there and time the trip so I'll be all prepared for next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back