TWW??

No one at all was making any digs at you Salisbury mum
What I said was said in jest, as you generalised. I also said some can be annoying. And Keeley definitely didn't do anything at all...

Hi Sunnydays and Elsa16,
I am 4 dpo, no signs to report although to ignore anything as I don't want to be paranoid about everything that happens with my body...
How many dpo are you both?
Xx

Hi Sunnydays and Elsa16,
I am 4 dpo, no signs to report although to ignore anything as I don't want to be paranoid about everything that happens with my body...
How many dpo are you both?
Xx

I got a positive opk on Friday, so guess I'm going to say od on Saturday, I guess it could have been fri, sat or sun couldn't it. I'll go with Saturday so I'm 4dpo, same as you x

Eep!! 4dpo! Good luck guys!

I'm at 10/11dpo now

Lots of almost EWCM it's that thick

Also my spiritualist today said my womb felt congested, so that's quite interesting

Still very neg OPKS and I've still a drop in hormones :( so dunno

Also had a fair few sharp stabby pains on my left hand side. Dunno what they were.

Laura and Sunnydays, I think 8dpo but can't be certain because I don't temp. Bloody longest few days ever!!!! Xx

Hi Sunnyday, I also had a +opk on Friday, my CM has made a bit confused so not sure when I may have ovulated. FF advice is to test on 20/11 but I am going to try to wait a bit longer if AF doesn't show up sooner. When do you plan to test? xx

Elsa16 I don't temp either so not sure if/when I ovulated. When do you plan to test? Xx

I think the 15th if AF doesn't show. I am going to make myself hold out this cycle! I always go a bit mental around this time but I've seen so many BFNs now that I've just come to expect it really xx

Lotion back now!

If this isn't what I think it is, I won't be trying again...

But I've grown used to the idea!!

I had ewcm with a tinge of brown in it on Friday aswell as a pok so really hoping i did actually o. I'm hoping to hold out until 20th to test. We shall see. Good luck everyone. It's nice to have ladies around the same cd.

My AF is due on 18th so will be holding out til then to test. No symptoms except nausea and I figure that must just be due to being under the weather as with my little boy I had no nausea til 7 weeks. Good luck everyone!

Thought I had a bit of a line on a frer but took it apart and it was just a shadow xx

Gah! This has been one crazy couple of weeks

OPK's are dark again.

Keep looking at the 'shadow' on this FRER...

Doctor is calling tomorrow so hopefully I can get booked in to work out what's going on!!

I've had loads of cm yesterday and could have convinced myself there were specks of blood in it?? Had awful stomach cramps on Tuesday at 8dpo, took a test 9dpo and BFN. I feel too disheartened to test again until after AF is due.

A lot of creamy cm for me today and a dull headache all day but not reading anything in to it. I think the head ache is just because I haven't drank enough. The cm seems more than normal for me, but again it may just be for no reason atall x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back