TWW??

I'm on my 16 dpo today.. I've been having cramps and sometimes tinge feeling below my stomach starting on my 4 dpo up till now.. I am also having backache, constipation and my boobs feel sore.. my CM is kind of creamy, thick and more than usual.. I was on first clomid medication last month and tested negative for pregnancy during my 8 dpo but i think its too early to test for pregnancy... I usually have a 24 days cycle so I am currently 6 days late now.. have you ever experience this before you're getting a positive results? thank you! xx

Last edited:
Definitely test!! If uoure 16dpo you're 2 days late so should get a quick result xx

Line definitely hasn't increased on frer. So I think I've got something else going on.

I really wanted to test but too aftaid I might be disappointed with the results... 😪 I might wait for a couple of days before testing... the cramps I've been experiencing is like period cramps.. did you experience that too? I'm trying to concieve my first child so i really don't know what to expext... lol... xx

I've done a frer this morning and it was very, very negative, in fact the white like looked MORE white.

So I'm guessing that's tickets for me. I'll have to speak to the doctors about working out what the hell is wrong with my womb!!

N get this bloody coil out I hate it.

I had period style cramps with my first - so strong I woke up from the pain. Think that was at implantation. Then milder period cramps after. Test when you feel ready, but if you are late already it shouldn't be a bad time to test (although some ladies get bfps late).
Salisbury - hope you are ok and work out what is going on.
Still no symptoms for me at 6dpo.

I had period style cramps with my daughter, your being very strong not testing lol

Spotting today so that's me out! Onwards and upwards! Good luck to the rest of the ladies, hope you get answers Salisbury x

It could be that your coil has moved and that's why you can't feel the strings and why you've been experiencing all the cramping etc.

I really would get yourself to the docs ASAP if you think your coil has migrated.

XX

It could be that your coil has moved and that's why you can't feel the strings and why you've been experiencing all the cramping etc.

I really would get yourself to the docs ASAP if you think your coil has migrated.

XX

I've tried. They wouldn't book me in til the 15th December

I'd take that appt and then call daily to check for a cancellation.

I don't know if it's something a nurse could check or if it would need to be a gp?

XX

That's madness, I'd be changing doctors if they didn't have appointments until middle of December!

Emily's right, maybe book an appointment with a nurse? It's better then waiting until December

xx

I've got someone phoning on Friday so going to wait for that and get booked in. It's only because receptionists are useless

That's not fair to generalise all receptionists as useless :lol: I do tend to find a select few are.

The 2ww is soooo boring. I'm purposely not symptom spotting this month (much) I'm not googling any little thing I feel and trying to block all pregnancy thoughts out my head........hurry up 2ww.

Good on you Sunnydays! I've been analysing.. well.. I wanted to.. but got no symptoms to even spot!

Hurry up 2WW :( xx

I've got someone phoning on Friday so going to wait for that and get booked in. It's only because receptionists are useless

Some of them aren't willing to try and help you that's true.. but I do appreciate they have to put up with a lot of time wasters and a lot of crap from patients on a day to day basis - I wouldn't want to work in a doctors surgery lol

X

Some of them aren't willing to try and help you that's true.. but I do appreciate they have to put up with a lot of time wasters and a lot of crap from patients on a day to day basis - I wouldn't want to work in a doctors surgery lol

X

Is it really, in anyway relevant???

Honestly if I can't rant here where can I rant?

Not seeing why people are jumping down my throat TBH. Yes it was a generalisation. How dare I.

Excuse me?..how was I jumping down your throat? If anything I was backing up what you said! Jeez.. you need to calm down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back