TWW??

I've never known with any of mine either and I've been pregnant five times!!

My mum told me that she knew she was pregnant. Not sure quite from conception, but she took a hpt and it was negative and apparently she was like, well that's wrong I'm definitely pregnant and got a bfp a few days later.

XX

I've kinda known but only because it's always been the 3rd month of actual trying each time. Its weird. But this time I really felt "out" I was like omg this is the first time I'm going to enter month 4... ntnp clearly just didn't work at all for me we had one very early miscarriage that way but that was like years. hubby doesn't know we ever did much more than ntnp though lol.

Caved and did a test today, FAR TOO EARLY!!

Going to sit on my hands til Tuesday

Looked at test and has dried into a pink line, got a clear white line on a retest today. Will buy a couple more tests tomorrow for Tuesday/Wednesday... Hopefully will have a clear line by then!!

I've known of the odd very convincing evap on pink dye tests, but they are more common with blue dye.

Test again in a day or two and it should be stronger by then.

XX

Yeah in two days you should have a more definite answer.

XX

The days are going so slowly ATM. I'm 6dpo and it's taking every ounce of will power not to test, even though I know it's ridiculously early. I feel like I have good symptoms but it probably my mind playing tricks with me :-( x

I had planned on testing on 15th as that's just before AF is due but don't think I'll beable to wait that long. Symptoms so far

1-4dpo bloating, acne, nausea

5dpo bloating, nausea, painful gums, hunger

6dpo bloating, cramps, lower back ache, mood swings, hunger

All of this could just be usual pre AF stuff though. Fingercrossed to everyone in tww

OPK's still getting darker... Considerably so.

I'm worried now I'm not pregnant and there is something seriously wrong with me :(

Because I have tight, heavy womb and my cervix has gone super hard.

I'm still logging my OPK's for a science experiement above anything!!

Hopefully I can show the correlation between them getting darker and a BFP

But if not I'll still have some indication of what my body is up to!

OPK's seem to have stopped increasing in strength. So maybe I just always have some LH in my system.

Will see what happens over the next few days

I can see a line on the flash one so I'd keep doing hpt every other 48 hours after to see if the line increases. I mean if you had the coil or it's gone mooching and you do feel an obvious ovulation and you're easy to catch straight away then it's entirely possible but opk's are just not reliable.

http://www.babymed.com/opk-as-hpt-test-pregnancy-test

Here's a good article as to why.

Too people also have caught with the coil, the chance should be slim but it happens quite often especially the copper one. Anyway I hope you get the result you want x

Hi there

Can i join in your chat girls....i am in my 2WW too... Now 2dpo getting mad as well... No symptoms for me this cycle.... On monday i did my IUI, only that day was like massive cramping..... Not sure if its going to be a big NONO again.... I hope you girls have some good news too.... Baby dust!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back