TWW??

I don't even know what to say. Hope that the dr can see you soon. If you want the coil removed or it has gone missing they shouldn't have to wait until you are pregnant to remove it. I'd be down there demanding they get the thing out before it does any real damage internally

Honestly I spoke to them earlier and they don't seem to care immediately, if there's pain I should go to a+e...

They reckon I haven't found it I think, rather than its gone missing

It's such an arse. But I've done all I can, make a phone appt for Friday and I'll just nip up the hospital if needed.

Tbh I think they'd just laugh at me now if I said I 'feel' pregnant and if it's not showing up on a frer it won't show up on a doctors wee test, they're the same strength as the CB digi's.

So I'm gonna wait rather than get thrown from pillar to post by muppets, I know my body and my gut feeling is that the thing has fallen out.

Bloody hope so anyway

I've never had the coil so I'm not really sure on the size etc, but would you not notice if it fell out?

If you only ovulated 5/6 days ago then you are still too early really for it to show on a test.

Coils can migrate which makes them less effective, so if you do get a positive test and there is any chance that the coil is still in/ had moved then you need to be seen ASAP as it could cause serious complications for the pregnancy.

XX

Yes when I can prove I'm pregnant (I know I am) I'll be straight on the phone or up the hospital.

I've tried to get them to take me seriously but they're not going to. Hopefully when I speak to someone next week they will

The coil is not large, could come out during a period without noticing (happened to a friend of mine)

Just to point out that the ov test isn't positive until the line is darker than the test line and then ov will happen 24-48 hours after it appeared. Good luck x

Well yesterday I felt ovulation cramps (DPO5/6) and today my OPK is showing much, much stronger levels of hormones in my body.

I will see how much those hormones have increased this evening and then decide whether or not to do a FRER early tomorrow morning.

...So you said you felt ovulation cramps at 5/6 days past ovulation then said you would see how much the hormones had increased to do the frer the next day.

I'm quite honestly baffled.

ah sorry, I see where the confusion is, I felt implantation not ovulation.

I'll change that sorry for being confusing

I ovulated 5/6 days ago.

Implantation was almost certainly yesterday which those tests seem to show also.

i had 3 days of positive OPK's so it's hard to pin point OV

I'm pretty sure an OPK won't tell you whether an egg has implanted?.. it's a waiting game I'm afraid! Good luck though xxx

OPK's show the pregnancy hormone before HPT's...

I felt the implantation cramps rather than just the OPK's but they've kinda confirmed it. I went through all this with my last born so I remember it well.

Opks can detect hcg but it is also possible to have higher levels of LH just before AF too.

So, although the opks may give you a clue about what's going on in there, I wouldn't rely on them. Deffo do a hpt when AF is due.

Good luck!!

XX

On your first pic it's the bottom one and the second it's the one most left that are strong opk's meaning ov is about to happen 24-48 hours after that then your lines start fading they are all classed as negative opk's as the line isn't as strong or stronger as test line. You are ovulating late and they don't pick up hcg much earlier than a pregnancy test. If that's the same what happened when you fell with your last child you likely ovulated late too.

No I've already had 3 days of positive OPK's as seen by precious pictures. These are after ovulation

After OV my OPK's get dark until the point where the lines show up on a pregnancy test. It was exactly the same with my last child

Bottom of first page is approaching OV, top of second page is LH surge and drop, then increase in hormones til HPT.

I think HCG and LH are very similar so an OPK can detect both but a hpt targets hcg. I read it once as they're like twin sisters except that one wears a green beret and the hpt looks for the green beret! Lol!

I have had super strong opks when I've been preggers but I just don't think you can be certain you are pregnant until you have had a positive pregnancy test.

XX

I knew I was pregnant from conception...

But I am still waiting to test hence the 2ww, it's weird I know, but I know...

Well hopefully you'll have a definite answer soon!

XX

lol I'm loving the confidence, It would be good if there was some way of knowing instantly - I had no idea! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back