TWW??

No the very right is this morning. I've still got to do today's PM

I'll do it after the school run.

Hi ladies, I'm ttc number 2. Currently 3dpo and the wait is driving me mad. I promised myself I would be more relaxed this time but here I am!!
Symptoms today: headache and bloating, nothing much else happening...

I'm going to do a Frer on Sat morning and then leave it a few days if nothing comes up. I've got some cheapies too

OPK's seem to have completely stopped increasing so guessing for now they're just picking up the usual amount of LH in my body. Implantation almost certainly occurred today (I felt the cramps) so I'm thinking they Might start increasing again tomorrow.

Oh and CM is a bit darker I would say...

Not much just tinged. I'll check it tomorrow but I think implantation has occurred today

Don't know if this is what I'm wanting to see but here's my last 3 days OPKs, I still have lotion CM, not much more symptoms apart from that, possibly some pressure/heaviness in my lower abdomen last night but it's probably all in my head lol x
8ceba8be5834bf8ad11c5b9e0770eb6a.jpg

Well yesterday I felt implantation cramps (DPO5/6) and today my OPK is showing much, much stronger levels of hormones in my body.

I will see how much those hormones have increased this evening and then decide whether or not to do a FRER early tomorrow morning.

I tried to get an appt with the doctor to check my coil and they said I can't until December 15th.

Useless

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If you're only just ovulating yesterday id wait at least 4/5 more days before using a hpt. Your hcg levels wont start multiplying until after implantation, which if the egg is fertilised can take up to a week for most ladies. Fx you get your bfp soon!

I ovulated 5/6 days ago.

Implantation was almost certainly yesterday which those tests seem to show also.

i had 3 days of positive OPK's so it's hard to pin point OV

Have you still got coil in? Could the coil be throwing your hormones?

I haven't had any implantation pains, i think il do a frer on Sunday morning at 9dpo

I don't know where it is, I had wicked bad pains and a terrible period and now I can't feel the fucking strings!
It is/was a copper coil so no hormones

Lines on OPK continuing to darken but not to the point where I think any hormone would show up on a test...

I'm going to sit on my hands and wait until FMU on Sunday....

Then hopefully it will be a bit more clear cut.

Sunday will be 6 days before period is due

Sorry Hun I think you're a wee bit confused. You definitely don't need a frer at 5/6 dpo the earliest you'll get a result on a pregnancy test is usually a couple days before period, that should for another week at least. You really don't want to test to early as it can be a chemical if you get a + before your natural period is due, we're all guilty of testing too early and causing ourselves unnecessary heartbreak. Also, you need to be seen by a doctor ASAP if you are ttc with a coil in, as obviously it's meant to be a pretty fail safe method of contraception but if you think your pregnant this could potentially be harmful to a baby so needs removed ASAP.

I'm not trying to conceive, I have conceived.

Not sure where the info about a frer at 6dpo has come from.

I know I'm pregnant, it's my fourth pregnancy.

I've tried to see a doctor and they won't see me til the 15th December. I need to show I'm pregnant before they'll (hopefully) inspect me beforehand.

I think it's fallen out (I hope it's fallen out)

I'm doing OPK's because it was my first clue I was pregnant with my son and I KNOW I'm pregnant again, I need technology to catch up so I know what the hell im going to do.

I've made a phone appt for next Wednesday but that's literally the earliest I could see a doctor.

Which is a bit shit actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back