TWW half way stage...

BecaM

Reaction score
Morning ladies! So, hands up. Who is half way through their two week wait? How are you feeling? Any symptoms that people keep telling you are signs? Xx:wave:

I don't think I am. We probably missed ovulation as we started trying after. When I had my daughter I had no symptoms in the 2ww. I just got a headache and thought.....this is odd and tested. Good Luck Hun!

I am 9 DPO and had cramps this morning and some brown CM when i checked my cervix. Nothing else so far.

I've had hot flashes, especially at night. More gas than ever, slight cramping, a bit of a back ache, bunged up nose in the mornings and lots of spots appearing at once on my face. AF isn't due for another week yet otherwise I'd say she was well and truly making an entrance.

I think the last week of the tww is the worst bit of the cycle. Honestly, I drive myself crazy with symptom spotting and really have to talk myself down from early testing. I'm pretty chilled for the rest of my cycle so it's weird I go a bit nuts for the last bit lol

Good luck to all of you testing soon xx

Last edited:
Is anyone testing this weekend? I'm determined to wait the full two weeks, but it's getting harder as I'm so impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back