TWW - Going CRAZY!

labellaberlys

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and by all the support and advice I'm seeing I know I'm in the right place. I am currently in my TWW, I used an OPK this cycle which is how I knew it was the right time to try. I am expecting AF this upcoming Saturday the 27th but was wondering if I could get some opinions?

I have been feeling more tired than usual this week, and very gassy. I have been nauseous every day this week, it goes away during the day some days but I've only vomited once (two days ago). This morning I woke up and was very dizzy and nauseous, but again did not vomit. My boobs are also very sore. I experienced some on and off cramping as well this week. And a sort of pinching deep down to where I would guess is my uterus? I also haven't been very hungry. These symptoms can totally be a sign of AF on it's way. :2ww:

I am very nervous to test because 1. I am so excited about the possibilities but 2. I am dreading the disappointment of getting a BFN.

What do you guys think? Does this sound like typical early pregnancy symptoms? Should I test now? Is it too early to tell? How long should I wait? GOING ABSOLUTELY CRAZY HERE.

Last edited:
Hello :wave:

Your symptoms sound really promising, well to me anyway - only you know if something is 'usual' for you.

I'm currently 8dpo and not feeling the urge to test at the mo - this is only the 4th cycle but that bfn is a killer!
However, I do tend to test around 11doo, so I think you have held out really well not testing until now!
Good luck and let us know how you get on if you test tomorrow! Xxx

:dance:Thanks for the response! Trust me not testing has been really tough! But I'm getting tired of it I HAVE TO TRY! I shall keep you updated! Good luck to you as well!!

I've been having pretty much the same symptoms. They sound like a good sign though and I think if you can hold out a few more days you'll hopefully get your bfp. So far I'm 5 days late but too nervous to test

OMG please test!! Good luck to you! Let me know what happens! I wish I was late already! I feel I would be testing to early if I tried now -___-

Welcome! Good luck with the test. I am 10DPO to the best of my knowledge. I will hold out as long as possible, I am ideally wanting to wait until the last day of the month

I'll probably cave and buy a test after work in a few hours. I think you could probably start testing tomorrow since it'll only be the day before. I hope you get your bfp :)

OK!! So quick update. One thing I did not mention which is probably very important, I'm prone to having irregular periods although for the past year I've been sort of regular sometimes my cycles are longer than other months. A normal cycle 28 days would make my period due tomorrow unless this month it's a little longer especially because of all my anxiety in TTC.

ANYWAY! I couldn't hold it anymore and I tested this morning. I don't think I waited the full amount of required time so I simply saw negative and ended up throwing it in my purse so my boyfriend wouldn't find it.

So I just remembered it was in my bag and I took it out and I swear I can see a very very faint BFP! I'm scared it may be my eyes playing tricks on me But I swear I see it. I'm thinking the most possible explanation would be that maybe this cycle is a little longer and therefore I may be testing too early and I may get a stronger BFP in a few days??? Any one agree? omg I'm freaking out I never thought I'd see the day. If I see a very faint BFP in how long do you think I should test again?

Try to wait another day or 2 and test with fmu since your cycles are irregular you could just be testing too early. Keep me updated and I really hope the line will get stronger

So I haven't tested again but still no AF. I have been getting cramps though So I am getting disappointed. I don't think this is the month :( I'll keep you guys updated

definitely test again. you can always put the pic on here and we can see if theres a line :) your symptoms sound promising! im 7dpo today so going to wait till the weekend ill be 10-11dpo by then but trying to put it off as long as possible but its so hard really don't want another bfn. keep us all updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back