TWW- anyone else?

SunnySideup

Reaction score
I’m in my TWW and of course feeling ‘symptoms’ lol and have nobody to talk to about it, anyone else in their wait wanna be buddies?:2ww::looped:

I’m in it too and have no symptoms at all this time around. Much nicer ride!

I’m in it too and have no symptoms at all this time around. Much nicer ride!
Ugh I’m glad you don’t!! I hate it the whole “am I aren’t I” thing lol. My breasts have been tender for days, I feel as tho I have a very mild cold, I’m SUPER emotional and I got a sharp pain in my back today. But at least 10 days til AF is supposed to be here and I’m making myself wait a few after lol.
Why does ttc make us crazy? Lol

I guess it’s because we want it so badly that we notice things we wouldn’t have before TTC. I’ve been trying so long now that I only notice if I have a ‘bad’ month where something is particularly painful.

I guess it’s because we want it so badly that we notice things we wouldn’t have before TTC. I’ve been trying so long now that I only notice if I have a ‘bad’ month where something is particularly painful.

wow oh my, yeah that must be it. It’s all I think about :doh:
You’re the one who’s about to start your IVF, yes? Hopefully no more waiting months after this for you ♥️

wow oh my, yeah that must be it. It’s all I think about :doh:
You’re the one who’s about to start your IVF, yes? Hopefully no more waiting months after this for you ♥️

Yup! A week today hopefully :D I’m excited but terrified haha. I hope it happens quicker for you :)

Yup! A week today hopefully :D I’m excited but terrified haha. I hope it happens quicker for you :)
Im excited for you!! And thank you, I’m hoping too, of course I want it to be this month but I hope it’s soon for both of us I can’t wait to see all of our lil beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back