Two pink lines again :0)

Gill09876

Reaction score
Hi,

I found out on Friday that my and DH are expecting again. Our LG is now 2. It took a long time to conceive our Daughter, years in fact (plus had a mc). This time around we got our BFP the first month, we still can't believe it. I am however confused as I saw bright red blood before finding out I was pregnant (at 4w4d) it was a lot brighter though but only lasted hours and was very light. I just presumed it was my period. I have also had mild cramping and a little more brown old spotting since. The test on fri showed the second pink line as slightly fainter but still a positive. Hoping this is going to be ok.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or can anyone offer advice?

Thank you in advance x

Gilly x

Also I went to docs who said they couldn't tell me anything as 7 weeks is the earliest I could hv a scan x

Blood could of been implantation bleeding hun xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Update: I am now almost six and a half weeks pregnant. Symptoms are slight nausea, dizziness, lightheaded, boobs not as sore but still hurt & had the odd tiny bit brown spotting plus minor period cramps. It was the bright blood I saw at 4+4 that concerned me. Does this sound like it could be a concern? I have had one mc previously and we have one little girl.

Thanks mums x

Have you tested again since? Symptoms sound good though xx

I have just tested again & the line was darker this time. I should be about six and a half weeks x

Hello.

Just a little update we have just been for an early pregnancy scan. I thought I was dating 7w4d (dating from last period). Scan confirmed a healthy little baby, lovely strong heartbeat and no sign of any concern. The scan dated as 6 weeks 2days however. The sonographer said that I could have ovulated later which I think I did. Although not out of the woods yet this is very positive and lovely to see our little bean. Sonographer said the scan also isn't accurate for dates as it's an early scan but the 12 week scan is the dating scan xx

Wonderful news!!! Huge congratulations!!! Xx

Thank you. I wonder if my dates would maybe be moved back to original due date come 12 weeks? X

Might well be, I dated a week and 2 days behind at what an early scan but at dating scan I was back to orginal date. A very big congratulations to you and heres to a happy and healthy nine months! :)

I had this with my daughter positive test 2 days after af late (never did another test as once there is a line it's positive no need to line the pockets of clear blue etc). I have long cycles and had a bleed at 5 weeks which would have been when af was due but really light. I then had more spotting and as I was tracking I knew the day we conceived and knew I was 7 + 4. I had an epu app and a transvaginal scan and saw sac and cells beating like a heart but she put me back to 6 + 2 weeks. My dating scan was arranged from their predicted edd. At 12 week scan I was dated as 13+4 which was spot on my dates. Pregnancy had ups and downs bleed at 14 + 2 scan all ok. Gestational diabetes later on but healthy girl delivered at 39 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back