Two Peas in a Pod

Mayumi

Reaction score
I have two little girls, Sofia who is three and a half and Lilly who is almost two years old.

I had a long and difficult mentally but medically straightforward birth with Sofia, who was born after I was induced at 42+2. She hit her milestones quickly, smiling at 4 weeks and rolling even before that. She was talking at 18 months, and exclaimed "baby!" when her little sister was born. She attends preschool every day now in the afternoons and is absolutely loving it. She's definitely a social butterfly with many friends. She makes me so proud. She's a typical girly girl, into princesses, fairies and unicorns.

Lilly was born at 41+2 completely naturally. She smiled really early at 2 weeks, probably owing to her personality. From day one her gaze was always squarely locked on my eyes. Not so much any more, Lilly's a complete daddy's girl. She's the polar opposite of Sofia and loves cars and Peppa Pig above all else. Her first pairing of words was "Peppa Pig" and her second was "hello daddy" :lol:

So that's it, in a nutshell! I hope to document our little adventures together and keep a little diary of all the little memories here :)

Hello beaut,

Yay for a diary! I will be subbing.

Lilly is so lovely! Will definitely have to meet up again, they should be a bit better next time as it won't be so new. :)

Aww thank you! Your LO is lovely too :) I'm glad they got along so well

Lilly has been a bit slower than Sofia was with language development, but she's made me proud today with her first three word string. Ready, steady, go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back