Two day headache..

Holly1991

Reaction score
Had an awful pounding headache for the past two days :( can't shake it off at all.. I've had a sleep, flannels, paracetamol , 7up incase I'm dehydrated etc. starting to make me
Feel pukey now eurgh...

Where headaches so bad my jaw is tensing up and making it worse & it's causing small nose bleeds.

Anyone got any tips to help relieve this?

Xx

I complained of this to my mw last week. She said its very common at this stage and all we can do is keep hydrated and take paracetamol. The paracetamol are just taking the edge off enough for me to get on with stuff and go to work but I still feel pretty crap.
Big hugs :hugs:

I complained of this to my mw last week. She said its very common at this stage and all we can do is keep hydrated and take paracetamol. The paracetamol are just taking the edge off enough for me to get on with stuff and go to work but I still feel pretty crap.
Big hugs :hugs:

Ah bums :( haha. Had this goin on every now and then the past 3 weeks :(
Horrible isn't it! Paracetamol doesn't help me :( never has done.
Awh thankyou for hugs! :D x

I find the cooling strips you can buy for headaches/migraines rather good - better than flannels as you can actually sit up and move around with them attached!

I had a 3 week headache on and off around 15/16 weeks pregnant and it's finally gone. So there is hope!

I find the cooling strips you can buy for headaches/migraines rather good - better than flannels as you can actually sit up and move around with them attached!

I had a 3 week headache on and off around 15/16 weeks pregnant and it's finally gone. So there is hope!

Thank goodness I'm glad there's hope lol.. -_-' driving me mad now haha
X

I also have this terribly, every single day, and mentioned it to my MW.
As long as your blood pressure is okay (be sure to ask during your 16 week visit if you haven't had it already) then it's just the case of staying hydrated and paracetamol, yep. Hopefully it's just the heat making it play up for you at the moment rather than hormones so they'll go away as fast as they've come! x

I had this a few weeks ago they prescribed me codeine helped loads x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back