Two cycles before back to TTC

SmithyBaby

Reaction score
Hello all,

Now I have nearly fully recovered from my MC, sepsis and D&E and stopped bleeding we have decided to wait two full cycles before we are back TTC. I am nervous and excited to start again, I am a real mix of emotions but I also can't wait. Is there anyone else out there in a similar situation waiting to try in the next two cycles?

Last edited:
I'm so glad you're mostly better now! Wishing you all the luck in the world for when you're back to TTC x

Thankyou WinterWolf. I am looking forward to TTC again and really staying as positive as I can. I do occasionally pop in to nose and see how you all are in January Mums, I'm glad you are all doing so well x

Last edited:
Yes I am waiting. Will start again from 7th October.

Hi PrincessP. I will be TTC in September most probably if AF ever shows up. I'm getting restless now and had enough of waiting around. I should have AF sometime this week based on ovulation (if opk was correct) but not sure if my d&e bodged my cycle ughhhh

I think my period will be due around the 7th of October so that is the first month I can start trying. It will be really hard to try not to get pregnant over the next two cycles when I desperately want to be.

I understand how you feel, waiting around is so difficult. Well I may start trying next month but the likelihood of me getting pregnant first time again is probably slim to none seeing as that happened with the last two so I may well be with you in October any way. Fx for us both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back